PDA

View Full Version : Accufit Stock

Trophy_Taker
01-09-2022, 11:55 PM
I guess Savage recommends that you don't stack LOP spacers. I'm still short with the longest insert. Are any of you using more than one spacer? If I buy the correct length screws and stack them do you think I will run into problems?

charlie b
01-10-2022, 10:43 AM
I would do it and see what happens.

J.Baker
01-10-2022, 07:04 PM
Long as you get longer screws I don't see why it would be a problem. Once you find the exact length you want, you could clue the two spacers together for a little more strength.

Trophy_Taker
01-13-2022, 10:44 PM
I can't find any 2.5 inch screws that have the matching thread pitch of the shorter supplied screws. They look to be #10 sized screws but sheet metal screws threads are too fine. I don't want to alter or damage the screw holes, any suggestions?

Dave Hoback
01-14-2022, 05:52 AM
Sorry. You need to determine the exact screw size. Once you do, you can order them online. Amazon, eBay and dozens of custom screw shops. I do that for most specialty screws/bolts I need. Especially since I use Titanium screws ALOT, for anything special I need.

Trophy_Taker
01-15-2022, 01:31 AM
Sorry. You need to determine the exact screw size. Once you do, you can order them online. Amazon, eBay and dozens of custom screw shops. I do that for most specialty screws/bolts I need. Especially since I use Titanium screws ALOT, for anything special I need.

Thanks, I was able to find the correct screws. They are size #10-12 screws for reference.