PDA

View Full Version : So What Is this New 110 Pistol ? It's Not A Striker

Pages : 1 [2]

bearcatrp
07-06-2022, 10:47 PM
Amy luck getting it? Post pics if you got it. I’m on the hunt with no luck.

Gadget
03-30-2023, 02:51 PM
Be nice if they would come and ask us what would like, that could get interesting 🧐

Lonegle57
03-30-2023, 06:45 PM
I currently have 5 of the Strikers, most have had new barrels put on them as well as muzzle brakes. I did bring home the 110 PCS
in 308. Would like it to have a longer barrel but it works. Use a 5 round mag for now and may try to find a 3 rounder soon. I had to
send it back, it wouldn't feed ammo smoothly and scratched the cases significantly. Return said ramp and chamber were polished,
works well now. I put a muzzle brake on it myself, not hard to do. The brake helped a lot with recoil, without found grip beat joint
in thumb pretty good. I have a Vortex scout scope on it and around middle Ga it will work, 100 yard groups well under minute of deer.

bearcatrp
04-03-2023, 07:45 PM
I found one in 300BO. Broke it in at an indoor range. Hope to get to an outdoor range soon.

pdog06
04-10-2023, 04:22 PM
So is the PCS vaporware or real? No one has any caliber in stock.

Pretty sure that Savage makes most of their production based off of the orders they receive. So these suppliers would have to order them, and for a small market item some suppliers might overlook them for other models they feel will move faster.
Could be why when our local shops try to find them they can’t.?

I’ve asked all my local shops and they said their suppliers do not have them in stock, but I did get to fondle one at the Harrisburg Outdoor Show(Savage has a stand there with all their 2023 lineup!). I thought they were pretty nice, but like most I agree it should have a longer barrel.