PDA

View Full Version : Florida Man 6 Nov

Gulfport Joe
11-06-2021, 01:24 AM
Ok seriously I am in Florida, and there is a ongoing gag/joke about putting Florida man and Your birth month and day into a search engine and seeing what comes up. My birthday is not 6 November but that is todays date so I thought it would work.
i currently live in Florida (NAS Pensacola, home of the Blue Angels) my name Gulfport Joe is from our last assignment at NCBC Gulfport Mississippi. I am career military and enjoy hunting, fishing, shooting and just being outdoors. I reload numerous calibers and have dies for many more so I can load for my friends as well. There is not any specific type or brand of weapon I like. Shotguns, single shot rifles, revolvers, muzzle loaders, what ever, I like them all and enjoy them all. I especially enjoy meeting like minded folks that are passionate about specific weapons or types of weapons i.e. Lemon squeezer revolvers, AR platform weapons or military weapons etc as I like to learn and have found those passionate folks have lots of knowledge they are willing to share. I love history and learning and like to ask questions. I don't really collect firearms as it is not practical in my line of work and the frequency of moving. I guess that about sums me up. I look forward to meeting and talking to you all.

drybean
11-17-2021, 01:44 PM
Welcome aboard

PhilC
11-17-2021, 02:50 PM
Welcome from Eastern WA and from one career veteran to another thank you for your service!

Spent 6mos at Keesler AFB in late 70's for electronics technician training and have been to "gu'fport". ;-)

GaCop
11-20-2021, 08:06 AM
Welcome to the group and thank you for your service from another career vet.

ragsflh
11-20-2021, 01:46 PM
welcome aboard

Dave Hoback
11-21-2021, 08:36 AM
Glad to have you here.