PDA

View Full Version : Concrete work

CPTCUFFS
10-02-2021, 02:11 PM
Have any of you ever poured a new curb for a street? I know the original ones in my condo village were laid with a machine. I need to try to match the curb sections on either side of the damaged area. Any ideas?

Robinhood
10-02-2021, 02:51 PM
https://www.krafttool.com/curb-tools?pagenumber=4

Then youtube

gbflyer
10-02-2021, 05:01 PM
Yes. Save yourself a lot of frustration and potential issues with municipal building fun police and hire a professional.

yobuck
10-02-2021, 06:44 PM
Yes. Save yourself a lot of frustration and potential issues with municipal building fun police and hire a professional.
You forgot, this is the Savage site.
Dont need no steenkin professionals. lol

Robinhood
10-03-2021, 12:46 AM
You forgot, this is the Savage site.
Dont need no steenkin professionals. lol

Damn skippy

CPTCUFFS
10-03-2021, 07:15 AM
Thanks, those curb tools look like just the ticket.

yobuck
10-03-2021, 09:04 AM
Thanks, those curb tools look like just the ticket.
They are the ticket, problem is deciding which, then comes the little thingy about how to use them.
Might need to watch Youtube a couple times for that.
Hey, the concrete truck drivers can be helpful, after all theyve watched it being done maybe even several times.
Be sure to ask for one having experience. lol

gbflyer
10-03-2021, 12:52 PM
They are the ticket, problem is deciding which, then comes the little thingy about how to use them.
Might need to watch Youtube a couple times for that.
Hey, the concrete truck drivers can be helpful, after all theyve watched it being done maybe even several times.
Be sure to ask for one having experience. lol

Hahahaha love it. So fitting. I sell ready mix concrete and drive the truck. Homeowners (and carpenters who are generally the worst at concrete work) ask me stuff all the time like I know what I’m doing. I tell them I’m just here to get it out of the truck before it gets too hard. [emoji23]