PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Springs checking in

Bombpop
09-04-2021, 12:12 PM
I am terribly late to the gun ownership game, and considering I am prior Air Force, and have been working with the DoD since 1994, I am a bit embarrassed by my lack of ownership and knowledge. But I still got to the game, even if I got in late :)

I don't own anything fancy nor expensive (yet), as I just put my feet in the waters over the last year and picked up some standard items. 9mm, 12gauge, AR 15 pistol, .22 rifle and just ordered an Axis II Precision in 6.5 Creedmoor last night, with the Vortex scope - KYGunCo deal.

I have some buddies who are gun-savvy and they have been walking me through the ins and outs, helping with practice, helping me learn etc. I can see how this hobby becomes so dang addictive as I already have a list of guns I want to get next, and next, and also next after those..hah! After I get very familiar with things, I will get my wife out with us and have her learn as well. Then we will do our CC classes so we can always have the ability to protect ourselves, and god please never have that happen!

Well, I am gonna head over to the correct forum and ask some dumb questions about the rifle I just ordered. Have a good day :)

drybean
09-04-2021, 12:20 PM
Welcome aboard

GaCop
09-05-2021, 06:58 AM
Welcome to the group

ragsflh
09-05-2021, 08:59 AM
welcome aboard,thanks for your service