PDA

View Full Version : Did you know?

J.Baker
09-01-2021, 01:27 PM
Don't know how many of you (if any) were around in the very beginning when we started this thing on ProBoards, but today (9/1/2021) is the 20th anniversary of my creating this site. It's been a long road with many ups and downs over the years, and an unimaginable number of folks have clicked through these pages during that time. Yet this site has always managed to weather whatever storms came it's way which is a testament to the quality of the people who make it up (that's you folks). I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here today and all those who came before them for making our little site the close-knit community that it is, and given a little luck and your continued support I'm hoping we can keep it going for another 20+ years.

grouse
09-01-2021, 01:36 PM
Pretty cool thing you’ve created here congrats you should be proud

J.Baker
09-01-2021, 02:15 PM
I would also like to especially thank those who over the years have helped out with running this site by volunteering to be an administrator, moderator, or just contributing an article now and then. I know I won't remember everyone from the past 20 years, but I'll do my best to list as many as I can recall...

Moderators
Jody Calhoun (JCalhoun)
Greg Idso (Blue Avenger)
Fred Moreo (sharpshooter)
Ed Bell (EfBell)
Dennis Neff (Willys1950)
Charles Ohlandt (CharlesLV)
Patrick Kennedy (82boy)
Thad Becker (outlawcoyote)
Rob Martin (hhmag)
Dan Danzler (CaptDan)
Justin Banks (pahog)
Joe Koprash (Mad Dog)
Thomas ?? (thomae)

Member Contributors
Big Honkin Jeep
Lonewolf
NH Shooter
Ranger412
bootsmcguire
BillPA
fgw_in_fla
DrThunder88
Iowa Fox
BoilerUP
psharon97
Texas10
MikeMiller
jpdown
HotOlds442
stangfish

drybean
09-01-2021, 10:21 PM
Thank You

jpdown
09-02-2021, 10:28 PM
Thanks for all the time and energy!

Stumpkiller
09-03-2021, 12:19 AM
Thank you. Such things are often more angst than reward.

Your efforts are appreciated.

Robinhood
09-03-2021, 09:58 PM
I know this is not the biggest gun forum on the net but it is one of the best. The information you have accumulated on this site by you, Fred and all of those other icons has helped many people get to know there rifles. Thanks to you Jim, Fred and all of the others.

jims
09-09-2021, 02:41 PM
Thank you all.

wbm
09-09-2021, 03:53 PM
+1

Robinhood
09-11-2021, 01:11 AM
I still see Boiler up on a couple of forums. He is one of the great ones.

Orezona
09-11-2021, 09:33 AM
Thank you for this site.

PhilC
09-12-2021, 09:31 AM
Thanks Jim and content contributors.

big honkin jeep
09-12-2021, 09:37 PM
Congrats Jim, You've done a great job..

Dave Hoback
09-20-2021, 11:20 PM
This is by FAR the best firearms forum I’ve been involved with over the past 20 years. Probably more than a dozen...maybe more...15-20 different “Gun” forums. Something like that. This is the only forum I truly enjoy anymore. Always been a good place...only a small amount of “Good Ol’ Boys” CLUB or following some renowned “expert” stuff here. Plethora of awesome info for less experienced enthusiasts and many, many people here always willing to help someone in need with info, expertise...even a tool loaner or spare part given to help another. Great place...truly. Thank you very much to the members who are sincere in making this forum about learning & sharing. With my situation, not getting out a whole lot, I genuinely appreciate my time here.