View Full Version : Sighting in Issue

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Dave Hoback
08-06-2021, 09:54 AM
Yes, you will be a NF fan for life! Sorry, didn’t realize NF was on the table. Their reticles are more to my liking....when you said you wanted a strictly hunting scope, I figured you were looking for a PLEX or BDC reticle. Good stuff.

trolson90
08-07-2021, 12:38 AM
Yes, you will be a NF fan for life! Sorry, didn’t realize NF was on the table. Their reticles are more to my liking....when you said you wanted a strictly hunting scope, I figured you were looking for a PLEX or BDC reticle. Good stuff.

I should have clarified. It’ll be 90% hunting but I love the reticles on the NF. I’m a big FFP fan and like the option to do holdovers. Sometimes when shooting at coyotes out here in the west you don’t have time to dial.

GaCop
08-07-2021, 07:38 AM
you all suck. no wonder its always you 4 giving input and nobody else regularly have to find a problem with what everyone says. piss up a rope. I figured it out finally your meager little life offers you nothing so you have to show how big (little men) you are on this web sight. great life guys hope your enjoying yourself. make a suggestion all of you find a problem with it **** off. ???????????????? WTF?

PhilC
08-07-2021, 09:46 AM
Problem solved, see reply #10 in this topic. :thumb:

https://www.savageshooters.com/showthread.php?69326-MODEL-12BVSS-SINGLE-SHOT-factory-or-conversion

charlie b
08-07-2021, 09:08 PM
Congrats on the pick. NF is one of those I'd like to own someday. Maybe if my Vortex ever breaks I can :)

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk