PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone, New Guy Here!

Pages : 1 [2]

strut64
07-30-2021, 03:33 PM
You are very close to the edge of the rabbit hole. Your next thought will be to wander if I could reload to achieve better accuracy. Just pull another $300 or $400 out of your account and go for it. This $hit is addictive. You have been warned

Turkeytider
07-30-2021, 03:52 PM
You are very close to the edge of the rabbit hole. Your next thought will be to wander if I could reload to achieve better accuracy. Just pull another $300 or $400 out of your account and go for it. This $hit is addictive. You have been warned

LOL!! Thanks much! As far as accuracy is concerned, I`m really not concerned with necessarily putting three rounds inside of a i" square at 100 yards. I am, however, interested in consistently hitting within a coyote`s physical kill zone. It`s nice to shoot a tight group, sure, but I`ll never be much of a precision shooter I fear! With all that in mind, I`ll probably stick with factory loads. It sure is fun to go shoot at the range, though!

Three44s
08-07-2021, 07:36 PM
“Three rounds in a one inch square” ..... oh my, you have been away from rifles too long!

A Savage bolt gun with worked up handload in good varmint cartridges such as the 223 is going to require smaller squares than that!

Anyway a big welcome to the forum!

You want coyote confab? Check out Predator Masters Forum

Three44s

Turkeytider
08-09-2021, 08:09 PM
“Three rounds in a one inch square” ..... oh my, you have been away from rifles too long!

A Savage bolt gun with worked up handload in good varmint cartridges such as the 223 is going to require smaller squares than that!

Anyway a big welcome to the forum!

You want coyote confab? Check out Predator Masters Forum

Three44s

Thank you sir. Already been to Predator Masters. I hope and imagine that this gun will do more accuracy wise than I`m capable of as a marksman! Just need " minute of coyote " groups and I`ll be happy.