PDA

View Full Version : MkII Stocks?

KMW1954
07-07-2021, 04:34 PM
Hello all,
I have a MkII non-accutrigger with synthetic stock and would like to upgrade it. I have looked at Boyd's and the only thing available for a sporter barrel is the Barracuda, not interested, otherwise when I look in the Bull barrel section there are a number of different stocks. How ugly is a Bull barrel stock on a sporter barrel gun?

Also I have looked at Richards Microfit and see a couple I like but all are listed as a Model 93. Would that stock fit my MkII? Would it need any alterations? Don't want to buy a replacement stock and not have it fit.

KMW1954
07-10-2021, 09:46 PM
Sad to find no one with any insight to offer. May order a Richards and see what happens as they are only about $100.00

shagerott
07-10-2021, 11:55 PM
There is a FAQ on this forum that has the best source on the rimfire receivers. I don't think I have found any information anywhere else as comprehensive. You need to match your receiver and stock measurements according to the information here:

https://www.savageshooters.com/content.php?148-Mark-II-93R-Old-v-New-E-Receiver-Differences