PDA

View Full Version : Hornady LnL Conversion kit discontinued or...?

7kings
06-20-2021, 04:52 PM
Anyone know if Hornady discontinued the LnL bushing conversion kit? Everyone is out of stock and with no backorder on the conversion kit or female adapter. You can find the actual bushings themselves pretty much everywhere, but if you're looking for the insert that replaces the 1.25" bushing in most single stage presses to allow you to use the bushings, good luck to you.

:confused:

Orezona
06-21-2021, 09:36 AM
Hornady is pretty good about answering the phone and answering questions. I would call them.

7kings
06-21-2021, 10:26 AM
Hornady is pretty good about answering the phone and answering questions. I would call them.

I may do that - was just wondering if anyone knew offhand.

charlie b
06-22-2021, 08:40 AM
Hornady still lists them on their web site
https://www.hornady.com/reloading/presses/lock-n-load-accessories/shell-plates-shell-holders-bushings#!/

They also have a new press I haven't seen before. I like this one.
https://www.hornady.com/reloading/presses/lock-n-load-iron-press#!/

7kings
06-22-2021, 08:58 AM
Yeah, I saw it on their website, but that doesn't always mean anything :cool:

Just thought it was weird that nobody has them in stock or are even accepting backorders for it. That usually means they may not get them back in at all.

charlie b
06-22-2021, 08:51 PM
These days many items not in stock are listed as 'no backorder'. I think it has to do more with how that mfg works orders with the distributors than whether they will be available or not.

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

7kings
06-22-2021, 08:52 PM
These days many items not in stock are listed as 'no backorder'. I think it has to do more with how that mfg works orders with the distributors than whether they will be available or not.

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

You're probably right. Just thought it was weird that you can find bushings all day long, but just not that threaded adapter or complete conversion kit.

Orezona
06-24-2021, 08:37 PM
Did you call Hornady?