PDA

View Full Version : E Lock or dial safe

Pages : 1 [2]

ElliotM
03-15-2022, 06:30 AM
I used to have a normal lock on my gunsafe but I had lost the key 3 or 4 times in a row, gladly I was able to call a locksmith cheam (https://welocksmith.co.uk/locksmith-near-me/locksmith-london/sutton-locksmith/) to fix this issue of mine but it took me a lot of money that time and I thought it's going to be cheaper to install a e Lock. Now I have Liberty Colonial with the S&G e Lock. Much easier to access and I do not have to use a key which means I'll not loose it

Stumpkiller
03-15-2022, 09:30 PM
Am I the only person that carries while at home? Or at least one with in reach while working in the garage and such.

No. And, as I have no children, not all of the 50 yard solutions are under house arrest. When the chickens are fussing at 2:00AM I don't want to screw around with any added barriers.

PhilC
03-16-2022, 08:04 AM
No. And, as I have no children, not all of the 50 yard solutions are under house arrest. When the chickens are fussing at 2:00AM I don't want to screw around with any added barriers.
:thumb:

When the grandkids are here I "sanitize" the 50yd solution.

SirMike
08-26-2022, 06:36 AM
I bought a cannon safe with an e-lock but it seemed every time I needed to get in it the battery was dead. I bought a dial lock and installed it myself for $45.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know this was possible. May I ask where you obtained the dial lock?

Dave Hoback
08-26-2022, 08:33 PM
I didn't know this was possible. May I ask where you obtained the dial lock?

They are available at many places. Here’s a no frills S&G 6730.
https://www.amazon.com/Sargent-Greenleaf-6730-100-Safe-Lock/dp/B002EDF466

And there are several step by step videos on YouTube showing how to replace it quickly & painlessly.

dpr64
09-15-2022, 03:21 PM
Are the dial locks available for the Liberty line of safes? Curious..

PhilC
09-16-2022, 10:03 AM
All but the lowest level safes have the option for e-lock or dial. Go to their website for more info.