PDA

View Full Version : Because i need a laugh

Parker
02-12-2021, 01:11 PM
🤣😂🤣

After 35 years of marriage, a husband and wife came for counseling. When asked what the problem was, the wife went into a tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the years they had been married. On and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured.
Finally, after allowing this for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking the wife to stand, he embraced and kissed her long and passionately as her husband watched - with a raised eyebrow. The woman shut up and quietly sat down as though in a daze.
The therapist turned to the husband and said, "This is what your wife needs at least 3 times a week. Can you do this?"
"Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I fish."

🤣😂🤣

Stumpkiller
02-12-2021, 02:25 PM
Sven and Ole were busy shingling a roof when Sven noticed that Ole was throwing away about half of the nails. Sven asked, "vy are ya trowing avay all dose nails"?

"Vell, dey got da heads on da wrong ends!", replied Ole.

"Ole, you sure are stupid. Dose nails are for da udder side of da roof!"