PDA

View Full Version : length of pull savage stealth ba chassis and magpul prs gen 3?

vincent7
01-11-2021, 02:45 PM
Anyone know the minimum LOP if i were to put a magpul prs gen 3 stock on a savage stealth BA chassis?

lastedtiger
01-12-2021, 11:25 PM
Anyone know the minimum LOP if i were to put a magpul prs gen 3 stock on a savage stealth BA chassis?
I wouldn’t be worried about LOP the magpul PRS .
The BA stealth comes with a rifle config buffer. The magpul PRS comes with both adapters( rifle and carbine) buffer tubes. I have mine in a rifle configuration.
Hope this helps .

vincent7
01-13-2021, 09:50 PM
From what I've read so far the BA stealth comes standard with a carbine buffer.. Do you know what your current length of pull is your rifle configuration?

lastedtiger
01-14-2021, 02:46 AM
From what I've read so far the BA stealth comes standard with a carbine buffer.. Do you know what your current length of pull is your rifle configuration?

Apologies Vincent7 , the Stealth comes with A carbine buffer and the fab defense buttstock. Perfect timing as I am removing the PRS stock and savage chassis . I just measured the LOP from the accutrigger :
.Fab defense (factory configuration)= 15 inches .
. Magpul PRS with carbine buffer and folded buttstock = 15 inches.
. Magpul PRS with carbine buffer and fully extended buttstock = 17 inches.

Pix : https://postimg.cc/gallery/bdVWN9c

vincent7
01-14-2021, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the input! I'd have to somehow lose about 2 inches then, if i were to go that route... hmmm...

lastedtiger
01-15-2021, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the input! I'd have to somehow lose about 2 inches then, if i were to go that route... hmmm...
Anytime ;the MDT skeleton stocks are shorter. The fab defense buttstock that ships with the stealth is very comfortable to be honest, give it a try.