PDA

View Full Version : Stagger feed convert

Adambedont
12-23-2020, 09:42 PM
Looked around but couldn't find exactly what I'm looking for.
Does someone have a side by side comparison of a 110 LONG ACTION stagger feed and center feed.
I'm going to convert a stagger feed over to a center feed but if like to see a side by side if somone has one. Or if you've done it I'd like to know how it went for you.
Thanks fellas

ninner
12-23-2020, 11:40 PM
Depending on the caliber you may have to mill out the back of the receiver for reliable feed otherwise you should be good. I’ll take a pic of my 300 win mag in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adambedont
12-24-2020, 12:54 AM
Depending on the caliber you may have to mill out the back of the receiver for reliable feed otherwise you should be good. I’ll take a pic of my 300 win mag in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThank you, from what I gathered that and some slight stock modification, thats all that is required right?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

ninner
12-24-2020, 12:59 AM
Why would you change unless your going to a center feed stock? Switching calibers? I actually prefer stagger feed in a blind mag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adambedont
12-24-2020, 01:12 AM
Why would you change unless your going to a center feed stock? Switching calibers? I actually prefer stagger feed in a blind mag.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes caliber conversion. And zero luck finding stagger feed blind mag boxes

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Robinhood
12-24-2020, 04:20 PM
1. You may(read probably) need to mill the receiver to convert.
2. You may(read probably) need a different(center feed) stock
3. Have you put up a want ad for the stagger feed magazine you need?
4. Have you considered trading or selling your rifle and buying a center feed?

What magazine for what cartridge do you need?