PDA

View Full Version : Muzzle break on for a hunting rifle

Pages : 1 [2]

mnbogboy2
11-30-2020, 07:52 PM
Here all this time my thought that too much Covid or undesirable election results were causing this guy to treat people like sh**. Remembering his arguement about "precision" rifles....lol.... Looks like maybe he has been a goat for quite some time. Funny he lasted this long here.

Now i have to go back in my records and see if he might be the guy who sold me a Savage Right hand long action with stripped threads in the bolt body and a Left hand bolt head.
Although it could have been from another forum and another guy somewhat like him.

Some people just dont care who they offend and screw over. They do not belong on forums with like minded individuals. One thing to disagree & state your opinion, but always a mistake to call out anyone as wrong unless it is for safety reasons.
People like that can go over to Facebook and argue all they want. Chances are Facebook would like them because they like anything that most of the Brotherhood of barrelnuts would be against.

mikeinco
11-30-2020, 08:34 PM
atfq
answer the freaking question
not when was the last time someone MENTIONED mike in co,
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW MIKEINCO ON ACCURATE SHOOTER?

i know its hard some times

I really prefer not to but since you requested it......It has been a while back but here is a link to people making fun of you for being ...well just like you are on here, Ad Nauseam . I think you were referred to as "stool" and "Paul Revere" over there. One entry states how you are beating everyone up at Benchrest central. You really don't need this kind of validation do you? I mean we could be talking about Savages.

https://forum.accurateshooter.com/search/37698/?q=mikeinco&o=relevance

mikeinco
11-30-2020, 08:36 PM
i have sold no rifles other than locally...nothing shipped to amyone
AND NO DEFECTIVE RIFLES

Here all this time my thought that too much Covid or undesirable election results were causing this guy to treat people like sh**. Remembering his arguement about "precision" rifles....lol.... Looks like maybe he has been a goat for quite some time. Funny he lasted this long here.

Now i have to go back in my records and see if he might be the guy who sold me a Savage Right hand long action with stripped threads in the bolt body and a Left hand bolt head.
Although it could have been from another forum and another guy somewhat like him.

Some people just dont care who they offend and screw over. They do not belong on forums with like minded individuals. One thing to disagree & state your opinion, but always a mistake to call out anyone as wrong unless it is for safety reasons.
People like that can go over to Facebook and argue all they want. Chances are Facebook would like them because they like anything that most of the Brotherhood of barrelnuts would be against.

mnbogboy2
11-30-2020, 08:46 PM
i have sold no rifles other than locally...nothing shipped to amyone
AND NO DEFECTIVE RIFLES

I never said or implied you did. Please read more carefully.

Orezona
11-30-2020, 10:03 PM

It is easier to block him. As i'm sure you know, there is an abundance of good information on this forum. Just not from broinco. I remember his type on the diesel forums in the early to mid 2000's.

Fuj'
12-01-2020, 12:10 PM
I really prefer not to but since you requested it......It has been a while back but here is a link to people making fun of you for being ...well just like you are on here, Ad Nauseam . I think you were referred to as "stool" and "Paul Revere" over there. One entry states how you are beating everyone up at Benchrest central. You really don't need this kind of validation do you? I mean we could be talking about Savages.

https://forum.accurateshooter.com/search/37698/?q=mikeinco&o=relevance

There it is in spades. And in this case the deck ain't marked !!

yobuck
12-01-2020, 12:58 PM
Well as for the poor OP and the muzzel brake question, lol.
I tend to agree that an 06 isnt really much fun to shoot, especially from a bench.
I dont have a break on mine, but then i rarely shoot mine.
I dont have breaks on any of the guns i might walk around the woods hunting with.
But then i never walk around the woods hunting anymore either.
The ones i do use and shoot the most often, at least in the larger cartridges, all have breaks, and for one main reason, seeing my own hits.

mikeinco
12-04-2020, 07:32 PM
i was clearing the air, so you did not have to go check your records.
hinted, implied...just clearing the air.

mikeinco
12-04-2020, 07:33 PM
a shame you did not quote my reply.
NO POSTS BY ME in that link

Robinhood
12-04-2020, 09:46 PM
a shame you did not quote my reply.
NO POSTS BY ME in that link

On Accurate Shooter all of your post are removed when you are banned.

Orezona
12-06-2020, 09:54 PM
On Accurate Shooter all of your post are removed when you are banned.

It is a serious waste of bandwidth to acknowledge Broinco.....

mikeinco
12-07-2020, 11:43 AM
but there you go
doing it again

It is a serious waste of bandwidth to acknowledge Broinco.....

kingdombuilder
12-09-2020, 05:14 PM
Whitt machine cuts every clamp on brake to you're barrel size and taper . They require 2 measurements within 1/1000 one at end and one 1-1/2 up barrel . Each is cut to you're speck's . That sounds like custom to me .

mnbogboy2
12-09-2020, 08:22 PM
Whitt machine cuts every clamp on brake to you're barrel size and taper . They require 2 measurements within 1/1000 one at end and one 1-1/2 up barrel . Each is cut to you're speck's . That sounds like custom to me .

The Whitt brakes definitely are custom fit to your barrel taper. But because the outer barrel contour and bore may not be coaxial the bore of the brake is "oversized" to prevent mechanical interference. One poster said they aren't custom he meant the bore of the brake isnt indicated with the bore of the barrel. Of course test have shown the effectiveness between indicated "tight bore" brakes and greatly oversized brakes is only a difference of 1% - 3%. While individuals shooting them noticed no or slight perceivable difference.
Answer yes they are custom fit. Really not an arguement worth pursuing.