PDA

View Full Version : 12 Varminter Low Profile

JoeJoe
11-24-2020, 05:04 PM
I'm quite interested in the .223 version of this rifle with the 1:7 twist. That said, I'm trying to understand if the laminate stock is all wood, has pillars, etc? Any help would be much appreciated.

joe

charlie b
11-24-2020, 10:20 PM
The BVSS is all wood laminate with pillars.

Robinhood
11-24-2020, 10:55 PM
I'm quite interested in the .223 version of this rifle with the 1:7 twist. That said, I'm trying to understand if the laminate stock is all wood, has pillars, etc? Any help would be much appreciated.

joe

Joe, The VLP stock is laminate wood with a Detachable Box Magazine. It is different than the BVSS mentioned above. I cant remember if they installed pillars or not. As always I recommend proper bedding and pillars for ultimate accuracy and to keep from splitting the stock at the action screws. They are all stainless or coated stainless color and is a handsome rifle.

JoeJoe
11-24-2020, 11:28 PM
Joe, The VLP stock is laminate wood with a Detachable Box Magazine. It is different than the BVSS mentioned above. I cant remember if they installed pillars or not. As always I recommend proper bedding and pillars for ultimate accuracy and to keep from splitting the stock at the action screws. They are all stainless or coated stainless color and is a handsome rifle.

Thanks Much......and handsome indeed!