PDA

View Full Version : Axis 243 With ATN X-Sight 4K Pro Pro night vision Scope

Thorholt
11-19-2020, 10:40 PM
Hello everyone, I am new here and came across this site while looking for a way to hang the infrared night vision scope light on the bottom of the barrel on my 243 Axis, Tons of good information here and I look forward to reading it!
I bought this scope and want to use the 243 Axis with it, The scope is mounted and it includes a front scope ring that has a short section of rail on it to mount the infrared light but I would like to mount it on the bottom of the barrel for a couple reasons, one being to fit in a case better, it is wide with the light mounted to the scope ring and secondly the smoke from the shot fired blocks your vision through the scope with the light mounted along side or above the barrel, mounting it below gives you clear sight as the smoke rises and the light doesn't interfere with it, Any ideas on how to mount it on the bottom? Thanks!

ninner
11-19-2020, 11:16 PM
I use mine mounted to the side and pull it off each time it goes in the case. Best bet would be to mount a rail onto the bottom of the stock, a quick connect lever mount is handy also, that’s what I use on my nd3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thorholt
11-20-2020, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the info, I will see what I can find!