PDA

View Full Version : I Purchased An ANNEALEEZ Today

Pages : 1 [2]

Orezona
11-18-2020, 10:16 AM
As for USPS ?? Mine
took forever to get here. When I did check the tracking number, it was
actually shipped pretty fast once it was put on the truck. Delay was
the original shipper getting it out of the shop.

That seems to be my issue as well. Annealeez shipped it fast. Then the problems started. My tracking actually went from being delivered by 2100 on Monday to, umm, how about Wednesday..

Orezona
11-18-2020, 09:37 PM

I know this seem silly, try pulling the hose out like in my pictures. I now understand the frustration with trying to deal with the tight bend that seems to be the first thought. Mine lines right up and seems to hold. The bend in the hose also seems like it would be better than videos I've seen of running the hose around from the back of the unit.

All that 1x fired 308 gold metal match is about to get done.

Vartarg
01-05-2021, 08:36 PM
I bought one recently and started using it yesterday.....very satisfied. I did about 300 6 Creedmoor cases in a half and hour last night.

https://youtu.be/uGRltAd6Xz8

Orezona
01-06-2021, 11:56 AM
Thank you for posting.

Gavin_UT
01-27-2021, 03:14 PM
Hello. I purchased one of these in December. I have not used it much yet. Do you end up adjusting the torch much with caliber changes? I was thinking of a mount with knobs to adjust X and Y axis of the torch if that is the case. What has worked well?

nksmfamjp
01-31-2021, 10:50 PM
@Orezona....How is it working out? Did you get it setup and figure out the right heat to get a nice anneal line just below the shoulder?

Orezona
02-02-2021, 10:16 AM
I haven't used it yet. My 7mm-08 rifle arrived last week, deer season happened, and now it is cold and my garage isn't heated. I don't want to do it in my basement reloading room. I have about 900 pieces of 308 to anneal and resize to 7-08 so I hope to dial it in rather easily.

wyosam
02-02-2021, 01:32 PM
Mine works great. For adjustment, I switched the J-hook bolt to a eye bolt with a wing nut. Minor adjustments so far have been easy enough. When my 6 dasher barrel gets here, I’ll see how much of a hassle it is to make a more significant position change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Orezona
02-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Mine works great. For adjustment, I switched the J-hook bolt to a eye bolt with a wing nut. Minor adjustments so far have been easy enough. When my 6 dasher barrel gets here, I’ll see how much of a hassle it is to make a more significant position change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you mind posting a picture of your modification please?