PDA

View Full Version : New Custom Action From An Old Maker

gbflyer
08-15-2020, 12:09 AM
Recently received word that Borden Accuracy is producing their “Summit” series in long and short action. This new model accepts standard shank Savage pre-fit barrels. It has a Remington 700 footprint and uses Remington 700 pattern triggers. It has a Sako style extractor. I believe the cost is $995 with a pinned recoil lug.

For those familiar with Borden, there’s very little more to say. For those who are not, look them up. Top quality manufacturing and Jim wrote the book on customer service in my experience.

Fuj'
08-15-2020, 07:27 AM
Recently received word that Borden Accuracy is producing their “Summit” series in long and short action. This new model accepts standard shank Savage pre-fit barrels. It has a Remington 700 footprint and uses Remington 700 pattern triggers. It has a Sako style extractor. I believe the cost is $995 with a pinned recoil lug.

For those familiar with Borden, there’s very little more to say. For those who are not, look them up. Top quality manufacturing and Jim wrote the book on customer service in my experience.

My eyes and ears have perked up !! And yes; Borden is top tier.

Robinhood
08-15-2020, 03:15 PM
Seems to be a popular direction in the last few years. With the known quality and 1 1/16 - 20 barrel threads......Some people will be sweating.