PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any experence with NSS 's Savage OME Bbl's ?

Pages : 1 [2]

wbm
08-04-2020, 06:06 PM
I was in the Suck from 1990-1996.

LOL! So you embraced "the suck" huh? Good on ya!

olddav
08-04-2020, 06:16 PM
I followed Robinhood’s post not sure what else I can say.

Robinhood
08-04-2020, 10:17 PM
Ted. If you deleted some messages guys could pm you.

mnbogboy2
08-05-2020, 12:00 AM
I caught the "rude" on this post and another post it was directed at me and some others.
It's got to be the result of Covid cause this guy has been around a while. And we all are better than this.
When a question is asked there is no need to "jump" on anyone
when you don't get the answer you want. We are here to help each other not "knit-pick" or criticize.
If someone misinterprets a question or the question wasn't written plain enough things often get misconstrued. None of us are perfect and we shouldn't expect anyone else to be.

Ted_Feasel
08-05-2020, 09:52 AM
Ted. If you deleted some messages guys could pm you.What do you mean delete messages.. is my box full or something.. i use tapatalk so not real sure how to do some things.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Ted_Feasel
08-05-2020, 09:58 AM
Ted. If you deleted some messages guys could pm you.I think i got my pm messages deleted now if thats what you meant:)

Fuj'
08-05-2020, 03:53 PM
Anyone have any experience with the Savage OME unfired Bbl's listed on NSS's site ?

I got to thinking about this a bit more......If anyone has purchased a Savage off the shelf,
"We All" have experience with these "OEM" barrels. Jim does not stock OEM barrels as one
might think, He does however have "PULLED" barrel's that he sells off......It's the way it is worded.

Ted_Feasel
08-05-2020, 03:55 PM
I got to thinking about this a bit more......If anyone has purchased a Savage off the shelf,
"We All" have experience with these "OEM" barrels. Jim does not stock OEM barrels as one
might think, He does however have "PULLED" barrel's that he sells off......It's the way it is worded.I wonder if he laps them or anything. Does anyone know if he does?

shaffe48
08-05-2020, 04:06 PM
Bet the Marine thing is stolen valor

Far better evidence of you being a complete fool. This comment is further out field than anything in this thread.

Ted_Feasel
08-05-2020, 04:24 PM
Ted. If you deleted some messages guys could pm you.I went to my pm and deleted a bunch, thank for the advice.. i had NO idea I had so many lol

wbm
08-05-2020, 05:42 PM
Before buying a Savage "OEM", and looking to save a few coins, I'd look
at E.R.Shaw first. Nothing wrong with dealing With NSS. Jim's good people.

Second that. I have had good experiences both with Shaw and James.

tobnpr
08-06-2020, 09:10 PM
No idea where he gets these.
It's fairly common for smiths to sell "new take-offs" (not Savage so much) from customers that buy a factory rifle for the components to be used with a new barrel for a custom build.

But Jim doesn't do gunsmithing- so I have no clue as to where these come from.

That aside because it really doesn't matter- as said, you roll the dice on any mass-production barrel. You may get a tack driver- or not.
Bottom line, if you don't want to roll the dice on maximum accuracy spend the coin that's required. For many, minute of angle is fine, and don't need to spend four or five bills to cut that in half.

Orezona
08-06-2020, 10:44 PM
Far better evidence of you being a complete fool. This comment is further out field than anything in this thread.

Easy Ghost Rider.

Robinhood
08-07-2020, 05:18 PM

That makes two of us.

Ted_Feasel
08-07-2020, 05:36 PM
Confucius or one of those wise people said the only fool is the 1 that doesn't know there a fool and other words we're all fools lol

Ted_Feasel
08-07-2020, 05:36 PM
Sorry just an attempt to lighten the mood :)

mnbogboy2
08-07-2020, 07:59 PM
^^^Like^^^