PDA

View Full Version : Question about Savage Arms factory customer service

reddeluxe
07-15-2020, 04:16 PM
This may be the wrong forum to post this question; moderators feel free to move it to the proper one. Has anyone had recent (last 2 weeks) contact with Savage factory Customer Service, either by phone or email? I have had no luck either with multiple emails nor trying to contact them by phone....endlessly on hold through the electronic answering system. Are they currently shut down, on vacation, or is this typical? Thanks much.

Ted_Feasel
07-15-2020, 04:21 PM
This may be the wrong forum to post this question; moderators feel free to move it to the proper one. Has anyone had recent (last 2 weeks) contact with Savage factory Customer Service, either by phone or email? I have had no luck either with multiple emails nor trying to contact them by phone....endlessly on hold through the electronic answering system. Are they currently shut down, on vacation, or is this typical? Thanks much.I would say its atypical. I have not had to recently but a few times over the past couple years I've had to contact them and they were always very timely and helpful.. I would not be suprised if they are not on their heels do to covid. Most of the country is still not at 100% capacity.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

charlie b
07-15-2020, 04:26 PM
They may still be on shutdown/minimum staff.

Ted_Feasel
07-15-2020, 04:29 PM
They may still be on shutdown/minimum staff.I would bet they are.. everywhere I look I see business at half staff if even there.. liberal gotta be loving this, especially if its affecting gun manufacturers.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

reddeluxe
07-18-2020, 12:16 AM
UPDATE: Spoke with Savage Customer Service today (July 17). They have been on a scheduled employee break/vacation and are now back to normal operations.

yobuck
07-18-2020, 07:01 AM
I wonder how hard it would be to have the phone message indicate whats going on rather than put people through all that anguish?