PDA

View Full Version : Savage 110 High Country detachable magazine

1kulsol
06-24-2020, 08:32 PM
Has anyone changed out the stock detachable magazine and installed the "PTG Trigger Guard Assembly for AICS Detachable Box Magazine Savage 10/110 Series Short Action with 4.4" Screw Spacing Bottom Bolt Release Aluminum Black" ... I had a problem with my 110 not feeding and some other minor issues .. bought some new Savage magazines and had the same problems .. sent it back to Savage with a detailed explanation and pictures .. it was just returned to me .. it still has problems but not as bad .. I tried the new magazines I bought and everyone of them had problems feeding .. I checked the feed lip measurements on the magazine that came back from Savage and applied them to the 2 new Savage magazines .. this improved them but I still have the occasional failure to feed etc. I just want a reliable magazine and not have to worry that my second shot(if I need it) will not cause me problems.

Robinhood
06-27-2020, 03:17 PM
PT&G has severe customer service issues. Don't buy direct. find someone who retail them.

On the other hand for free you could try to find out why you have fail to feed. Is the round diving or is it not stripping it from the magazine?