PDA

View Full Version : Just received my 110 Elite Precision

bondhillboy
06-10-2020, 11:11 AM
So....I've heard a bunch of really good stuff about this rifle. I have one other Savage rifle, a B22 in .22lr and it shoots well.

I'd like to hear from other 110 Elite Precision owners as to their experience with the rifle; accuracy (group size), trigger weight, favorite cartridge recipe etc.

Thanks in advance for any info you can pass along.

jeffreybehr
01-09-2021, 04:04 AM
So....I've heard a bunch of really good stuff about this rifle. I have one other Savage rifle, a B22 in .22lr and it shoots well.

I'd like to hear from other 110 Elite Precision owners as to their experience with the rifle; accuracy (group size), trigger weight, favorite cartridge recipe etc.

Thanks in advance for any info you can pass along.

Caliber?

Raydee38
01-10-2021, 08:39 AM
I got mine not to long ago and so far it is really nice. I have my trigger weight right around 10oz, any less and a hard bolt slam would cause the trigger to spring. Rifle is pretty heavy but coming from only using XLR Chassis' I found the MDT chassis to be kind of thin and tinny sounding. Once I add weights to the forend I am sure if will feel and sound better though. I really like the adjustable, vertical pistol grip and the buttstock has a ton of adjustment. I would def put some blue loctite or I may even try pipe tape on the small thumb screws as they back out real easy. I have only had mine to the range to shoot some cheap bulk reloads just to kind of break in the barrel before I work up a real load for it so as far as accuracy goes I can't answer that yet.