PDA

View Full Version : Turnaround time

Gunracr
06-10-2020, 01:05 AM
Anybody have any recent experience with Savage Shooters Supply? I had tried to deal with them a few years ago and assumed they were out of business. Now I am seeing a few references to Fred’s shop again. I am interested in having a “timing and true” job done. Anyone have a recent experience with this shop? What can I expect for turnaround?
Thanks.

GaCop
06-10-2020, 07:13 AM
I think your best bet is to contact Fred and get answers "from the horses mouth" so to speak. He does great work but is always busy so it may take a while to get a response from him.

Gunracr
06-17-2020, 02:03 AM
If Fred would reply to my interrogatives I wouldn’t have to ask. I’ve been waiting 5 months for any kind of word. Sounds to me like he is out of business.

Nor Cal Mikie
06-17-2020, 09:59 AM
T&T jobs are usually done in "batches". Line them up and get after them. And remember, "Sharp Shooter Supply" is a one man shop so getting something done takes time. Patience is a virtue. Don't like them? Don't knock them, just don't use them. Makes room for the next guy.:cool:

Orezona
06-17-2020, 05:16 PM
If Fred would reply to my interrogatives I wouldn’t have to ask. I’ve been waiting 5 months for any kind of word. Sounds to me like he is out of business.

He has time to post on here and travel to Savage on their dime. I'm sure he just missed your request to pay him for a service.