PDA

View Full Version : 110 trigger assembly

Nickelgl
05-17-2020, 06:21 PM
So I recently bought a couple stripped 110 receivers of Gunbroker for a price I couldn’t say no to. I’ve already sourced complete bolts but am struggling to find triggers. Anyone have any knowledge on where I could source them?

Robinhood
05-17-2020, 07:53 PM
A complete trigger including the hanger and all may be a stretch if you can't source all of the parts from Numrich. Good luck.

sharpshooter
05-17-2020, 08:21 PM
You need to know if they are accutrigger type or the old style. The quickest giveaway would be to look at the safety groove. If it's 1/4" wide, it's the old style.....if it's slightly wider with a dovetail, it's an accutrigger (current) style.

Texas10
05-17-2020, 08:35 PM
Maybe this helps.

https://www.savageshooters.com/content.php?274-Factory-AccuTrigger-Part-Numbers (https://www.savageshooters.com/content.php?274-Factory-AccuTrigger-Part-Numbers)

You can also place an ad in the classifieds section for a complete trigger assy.

If you find one, but it lacks the sear, you can have your gunsmith order a sear from Savage.

There may also be an aftermarket trigger available that does not rely on a factory sear.

If you're unsure what you have, call Savage Customer Service and supply the serial number. They will tell you what it was when it left the factory.

Dave Hoback
05-18-2020, 06:49 AM
If you luck out on find replacements(they are getting harder to find), Jard makes a 3 lever, self contained unit which replaces all stock components.

Nickelgl
05-18-2020, 09:01 AM
If you luck out on find replacements(they are getting harder to find), Jard makes a 3 lever, self contained unit which replaces all stock components.

I saw that last night. It’s not bad looking and considering i have 53.01 in these two I may order one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharpshooter
05-18-2020, 12:05 PM
You still need the safety parts.

Nickelgl
05-18-2020, 01:31 PM
You still need the safety parts.

Safety and bolt release

Dave Hoback
05-18-2020, 02:26 PM
Safety and bolt release

Not the release. It’s part of the sear. The Jard is supplied with that.

Nickelgl
05-18-2020, 02:42 PM
Not the release. It’s part of the sear. The Jard is supplied with that.

Got it.

Dave Hoback
05-18-2020, 02:52 PM
But I guess the safety is hard as anything else to locate. I don’t see any except for the older style. They even make those aftermarket! But the one with the teardrop button....the one EVERYONE has. Yeah, no good on that!

Nickelgl
05-22-2020, 10:56 AM
So far I have found one accutrigger assembly and I should have it here today