PDA

View Full Version : Any helpful suggestions will be appreciated

Pages : 1 [2]

Robinhood
05-17-2020, 11:19 AM
You are correct. Our fate is in the hands of the ignorant brainwashed voter.

yobuck
05-17-2020, 11:30 AM
Some of this slow service doesn't make sense to me. I can understand it to a degree but I would think companies that do mostly online sales wouldn't be affected that much. I wonder if it is somewhat of an excuse to cut jobs and save money. I am waiting on stuff from 30 Mar that normally would have been here in 2 or 3 working days. I bet after this china virus is over with a lot of people won't be hired back and now that we are used to slow service that is what we get for a long time. I could be completely wrong too.

Well there isnt any question about things being different as we come out of the situation we find ourselves in.
First off many businesses especially small ones wont be coming back at all, and some who do will even be smaller.
Recessions, especially in certain areas of the economy can be created in a matter of days, and largely for political purposes.
How scary is that for someone having invested years of their life and placing all they own on the line for?
How many of the roughly 36 million unemployed are government workers, and of those who are, are they getting paid?

sharpshooter
05-17-2020, 01:32 PM
Well, the fact is that MA was labeled a "hot spot"and the Savage plant was totally shut down. They just recently implemented a skeleton crew of 6 workers to try to catch up on parts orders. They work 2 teams of 3 workers every other day. Word has it that the plant will not re-open until after their usual annual shut down in July. Warranty work will resume after that.

pdog06
05-17-2020, 06:10 PM
I totally understand the frustration of the OP. I’d be frustrated waiting that long too. I am surprised you didn’t get any real answers before the pandemic mess started, but after that point there’s not much you can do but wait till things fire up again.

Thanks for clearing things up and giving us the real skinny Fred....