PDA

View Full Version : Using different magaizines

bearcatrp
05-05-2020, 09:04 PM
Read awhile back there was some kind of plate to change to use different magazines besides factory. Can't seem to find the info or unless I was dreaming. Just tired of the factory magazines. Awhile back when I had a different savage 10, I upgraded the chassis to a cadex and used AICS mags without issues. Really don't want to upgrade my current savage chassis unless I have to. Is there something out there that I can use different magazines? Thanks.

Ted_Feasel
05-06-2020, 07:38 AM
Read awhile back there was some kind of plate to change to use different magazines besides factory. Can't seem to find the info or unless I was dreaming. Just tired of the factory magazines. Awhile back when I had a different savage 10, I upgraded the chassis to a cadex and used AICS mags without issues. Really don't want to upgrade my current savage chassis unless I have to. Is there something out there that I can use different magazines? Thanks.I know you don't want to upgrade stock but I really like the arch angel , it comes with a 7 round magazine.. very sexy stock imo and very reasonable price, works with top and bottom bolt release

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk