PDA

View Full Version : Accustock missing pieces

Billy Merganser
04-20-2020, 12:07 PM
Hey guys, I purchased a new 110 hunter last week and didn't realize until later that the LOP shims and interchangeable combs were not included in the packaging; the adjustable stock was the primary reason I bought this over other models. The dealer advised me to contact Savage, which I did, but their customer service is online only with all this pandemic fallout, so I haven't heard back from them yet. Have any of you had this happen and do you know if Savage will send the missing pieces, or if they are available for purchase anywhere? Thanks!

Robinhood
04-20-2020, 03:06 PM
That sucks. Reminds me to always check the package on an investment like that. I would hope they would replace it. good luck.

Billy Merganser
04-20-2020, 03:39 PM
Yep. Gave the rifle, bolt, and mag a good check; totally forgot the accufit kit until I went to add mounts. I found a part # for the kit, but doesn't seem to be available anywhere for purchase. We'll see what happens with CS. Thanks.

Robinhood
04-20-2020, 04:08 PM
good luck billy

Minooka
04-21-2020, 10:38 AM
I would think the dealer would contact savage since he sold you an incomplete rifle i would have brought it back to him, since in my opinion the dealer is responsible for making sure the gun their selling you is complete, what if the bolt was missing would they pass it on to you as being your problem

MikeT124
04-21-2020, 11:52 AM
About a year and a half ago I bought a pair of 110 Storms (for my wife and myself) the entire accessory package was missing from one of the guns. contacted tthe seller and got the same answer you got. contacted Savage C/S talked to them and in about two weeks I got the missing accessory package. No problem at all. Hope you fare as well using the internet.

Mike

Billy Merganser
04-21-2020, 12:05 PM
That's a good point; I agree. They didn't mind to contact Savage, they just told me it would be faster if I contacted them myself. Let's hope that's true. And that's excellent, thanks, Mike. That's reassuring.

justpassinthru
04-21-2020, 12:25 PM
They will make it right.

david12601
04-21-2020, 04:41 PM
Numrich gun parts has them..........if out of stock,Northland or Savage should sell the parts to you

rmeyerwy
04-30-2020, 02:27 PM
I bought a 110 Varmint mid March, same thing. I called savage and they send me out the parts no problem. It may take them a bit but contact them, I also encountered on that same rifle it would not extract the spent casing about 95% of the time, that time I emailed the person who responded on my accustock parts and she sent me a extractor upgrade kit right away, 2 minute process after watching the video on youtube and it works like a champ.

Minooka
05-03-2020, 10:43 AM
By them telling you it would be faster if you contacted them is in my opinion just passing the buck