PDA

View Full Version : Accufit SA Stocks all top bolt release

Boondoggle
04-10-2020, 10:22 PM
Been looking for a take off Accufit stock and everything I've seen is for top bolt release. NSS had one and I asked James if it would work for a bottom bolt release and he said it would need modification.

So has Savage gone back to all top bolt release which I think would be great except for the build I'm working on

justpassinthru
04-11-2020, 03:39 AM
I have a couple that I'm planning to sell. they are Realtree Camo like comes on the Predator model 57005, 4.4" screw spacing with the bottom bolt release. I'm in North Carolina, if interested pm me and we'll work something out.

justpassinthru
04-11-2020, 06:24 AM
I have a couple that I'm planning to sell. they are Realtree Camo like comes on the Predator model 57005, 4.4" screw spacing with the bottom bolt release. I'm in North Carolina, if interested pm me and we'll work something out.
Because I'm pretty new here and didn't know how everything works, the above post is possibly a violation of the forum rules.
I have just purchased membership here for 1 year and will be listing these stocks in the classified section soon.

Bill2905
04-11-2020, 09:29 AM
110 Accufit models with AICS pattern mags are top bolt release. The other 110 Accufit models that are geared more towards hunting are set up with the bottom bolt release.