PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Robinhood
04-21-2020, 12:18 PM
Happy Birthday Yobuck. Late is better than never. Did you ever think you would see America overrun with communist.

yobuck
04-22-2020, 12:52 AM
Happy Birthday Yobuck. Late is better than never. Did you ever think you would see America overrun with communist.
Well if we go back in time, it becomes obvious that government control has been taking place for a very long time.
And the more government control we have, the closer we become to a totalitarian society.
LBJs war on poverty for example was never intended to be a war on poverty. It is what it was intended to be, people control over a large segment of our population.
The biggest danger we face today however and need to come to grips with quickly if not sooner, is our learning institutions, which are largely controlled by communist or communist leaning faculty.
The entertainment community of coarse including Hollywood, has had a long history of having a large percentage of communist within its ranks.
So what we now see and hear coming from that group isnt anything new. Its just become more vocal and in your face.
The entire globalism movement has been a way of controlling populations, and it came about for one reason.
Weve been picking the wrong leaders for the wrong reasons for far too long.
One more generation is probably all it would have needed.

Fuj'
04-22-2020, 08:06 AM
Weve been picking the wrong leaders for the wrong reasons for far too long.
One more generation is probably all it would have needed.

Now there's a bag full cats that could get me banned !!!! I'm not
buying into the communist theory. I will exploit the fact that over
the years as Yobuck pointed out about government control, more
and more power has been ceded to the Executive branch. Powers
just keep getting broader, and broader to a point where the person
in the Oval office just needs to write an order. There's a reason a
person like what's sitting in that office is there today. I'm still scratchin'
my head on that one. But it is what it is until the next 4 year cycle
starts.

Hey guy's.....I apologize in advance of going off topic.

wbm
04-22-2020, 08:32 AM
I might take the gun to a local guy that is not a gunsmith by profession but is good. I am almost afraid to shoot again until someone looks it over.

Bad idea.

yobuck
04-23-2020, 08:29 AM
Good idea!
Well again ill be the odd guy.
Taking it to a guy like that gives no credibility should his testimony ever be needed, he would be torn to shreds by an attorney.
And even worse, he would have tainted the evidence of any possible factory issue.
Sending it to Savage would probably at least result in a new gun.
Taking it to a handy man will result in nothing but an opinion, and he already has plenty of those.

wbm
04-23-2020, 08:44 AM
Changed my "good idea" to bad idea. Certainly don't want to see someone torn to shreds by an attorney because they allowed someone to look over their rifle.

yobuck
04-23-2020, 03:29 PM
Changed my "good idea" to bad idea. Certainly don't want to see someone torn to shreds by an attorney because they allowed someone to look over their rifle.
Well if it ever gets to become a legal battle, rest assured that would happen.
It would happen regardless, but harder to make that argument with an experienced professional.
So Mr Smith, what do you do for a living?
Well im actually an electrician, but ive always enjoyed fooling around with guns also, so i now moonlite as a gunsmith and Savages are my specialty. lol
But also remember that free legal advise is about like getting free advice on anything else.
It might end up being worth only what it cost.

wagonman
05-05-2020, 03:24 AM
well I myself like whats setting in the White House as most gun owners do. Are you serious

yobuck
05-05-2020, 08:14 AM
Id say most of us appreciate the position the present administration in the white house has taken on gun rights issues.
But i didnt realize they had also weighed in with an opinion on this issue. Lol

wagonman
05-05-2020, 05:34 PM
sorry had a senior moment