PDA

View Full Version : VLP stock question

slurpin dog
03-18-2020, 09:51 PM
Will atlasworxs dbm drop into a short action vlp stock? 4.4" spacing

Robinhood
03-18-2020, 10:38 PM
This may seem like a BS answer but any bottom metal that fits a factor inlet will work. I have found that if it does not specifically say so then it will not.

https://www.atlasworxs.com/collections/frontpage/products/atlasworxs-bottom-metal-dbm-savge-model-10-11-12

This is specifically made for a Savage 10, 11, 12, 14, 16 short action both stagger and center fed systems with top bolt release. You are good to go.

slurpin dog
03-18-2020, 11:11 PM
This is good news! I will contact them to verify.
Thank you Robinhood for replying.
Ron

Robinhood
03-19-2020, 07:21 PM
You are very welcome slurpin dog. If it makes you happy, bring some pictures back and post them with a review. Folks are always looking for upgrades and mods for their savage. Selling more stuff keeps the manufacturers supporting our favorite rifles.

slurpin dog
03-20-2020, 10:50 PM
You are very welcome slurpin dog. If it makes you happy, bring some pictures back and post them with a review. Folks are always looking for upgrades and mods for their savage. Selling more stuff keeps the manufacturers supporting our favorite rifles.

I am in contact with Atlasworxs. They seem to be unsure if their metal will drop into a VLP stock. They asked for pics, which I sent today. Hopefully i'll get my answer tomorrow or Monday. I knew they were located in Australia, but didn't know until today they do not have a USA dealer. How ever they will ship direct.

Robinhood
03-21-2020, 01:46 AM
The VLP has a standard metal DBM.

slurpin dog
03-29-2020, 10:53 PM
Atlasworx has shipped their DBM. I will do a review when I get it installed.