PDA

View Full Version : elf trigger for 110 info please

kingdombuilder
03-15-2020, 07:45 AM
Elfmann has a new trigger for Savage 110 and axis precision. It looks like just trigger and the adjustable trigger and pad . I don't see any other components . No sear . Does anyone have any info I have seen it at under 140.00 not to bad for elf ,pull down to 1.25 lbs , to 4 lbs. Top weight. Any idea how it works? Your comments welcome I don't know much about elf but other products have great reviews.

Robinhood
03-15-2020, 11:31 AM
There is nothing ground breaking about this trigger. It adjust just like the Accutrigger. The biggest thing is the inner race of the bearing eliminates the left to right slop by being wider than the factory trigger.

Since the trigger rotates and the inner race is stationary, rotation is frictionless(as long as the bearing isn't compromised by dirt, debris or oxidation or corrosion) it will remain smooth and frictionless. This might require a little more care than the factory setup but for the discerning shooter, it may be worth it.

It has both flat and curved trigger shoes included.

If the claims of a safe 1.25 lbs pull is true it may be a fine trigger worth having. maybe not Benchrest or F/class poundage but tactical, hunting and banging steel for sure.