PDA

View Full Version : Lumley arms titanium bolt handles

donny.brooke
02-11-2020, 09:34 PM
Anybody had a Lumley arms titanium bolt handle and carbon bolt knob installed on there 110? Looking for the good or bad on these? I assume changing the bolt handle is pretty easy to do.

Dave Hoback
02-12-2020, 08:20 AM
Don’t have one, I use Glades Armory. But bolt handles are pretty much bolt handles. These seem nice. And Ti. is pretty cool. I work with and make things using Titanium. Fun stuff!

Yes, bolt handles are very easy to replace. Remove the bolt assembly, loosen the BAS(screw in the back), swap the bolt and torque the BAS back on. Mind bolt placement when installing new piece.

Fotheringill
02-12-2020, 11:04 AM
I've done it with a different handle so it must be easy. Just follow instructions above.

Charlie Launcher
02-14-2020, 03:58 AM
Swapped my bolt for the Lumley last week went for the round should have, and will order the teardrop shape to fit my mitt better. Well made and about half the weight, did hurt when the BAS finally released the snap when through the allen key and resonated my wrist like a tuning fork!!

donny.brooke
02-16-2020, 07:24 PM
Swapped my bolt for the Lumley last week went for the round should have, and will order the teardrop shape to fit my mitt better. Well made and about half the weight, did hurt when the BAS finally released the snap when through the allen key and resonated my wrist like a tuning fork!!

Any chance of getting a picture of that bolt with the new handle?