PDA

View Full Version : model 10 trigger group help...

mtnsmith
11-01-2010, 12:50 AM
Hi folks, I need some help on a model 10 trigger group.. I am inletting the cheapo plastic stock for Devcon bedding, and of course I took the trigger group off of the action... There is a small straight wire spring that has a 90 degree bend on the end that that goes somewhere on the right side of the group.. Does anyone know where it goes.. If you have an illustration on where the blasted thing goes I would appreciate it.. Strange trigger group...

Thanks

mtnsmith.........................

1Shot
11-01-2010, 01:11 AM
...lol..It's your trigger wire...Slide the 90 degree angle in the allen set screw..The other end should be above the pin sticking out of the rear of the trigger..

BillPa
11-01-2010, 09:29 AM
Hi folks, I need some help on a model 10 trigger group.. I am inletting the cheapo plastic stock for Devcon bedding, and of course I took the trigger group off of the action... There is a small straight wire spring that has a 90 degree bend on the end that that goes somewhere on the right side of the group.. Does anyone know where it goes.. If you have an illustration on where the blasted thing goes I would appreciate it.. Strange trigger group...

Thanks

mtnsmith.........................

Its the trigger weight of pull / reset spring.

Pictures.....http://savageshooters.com/SavageForum/index.php/topic,19414.0.html

Bill

mtnsmith
11-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Thanks guys your replies were very helpful.. I couldn't find any schematics that would help with that, it seemed simple but I didn't want to get it wrong.. I appreciate it..

Thats why I love this forum, folks pitch in to help..

mtnsmith....