PDA

View Full Version : DMB Stocks

scooters45
10-31-2010, 11:49 AM
I just bought a SA stainless 243 DBM (11FCSS). The first thing I would like to do is change the tuppaware stock. I searched the forum and several stock makers with out much luck. I can inlet one if I have to but would prefer not too.

Thanks Scooter

moecarama
10-31-2010, 12:00 PM
Checkout Midwayusa or Choate's Combat Stocks for a stock that accepts DBM
http://www.combatstocks.com/choate-tactical-rifle-stocks.cfm

scooters45
10-31-2010, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the Link! I should have said I'm interested in a stock that is a sporter style as I'm going to use this rifle for deer hunting.

Scooter

hailstone
10-31-2010, 03:25 PM
Your having the same trouble I'm having finding a stock suitable for hunting verse bench rest shooting. There out there if you want too fork over $250 and up for a synethic stock. Stocky's Stocks have them fairly reasonable pricing but seems like there always out of stock. Managed too snag one couple months ago and there well made but considering there out of stock situation I'm starting too wonder about this company ordering practices. Beginning too believe they are operating like Midway does with there sale items. Frankly I'm not forking over as much for a stock alone as I paid for the complete rifle. Bad enough having too spend double the rifle cost for good quality optics.