PDA

View Full Version : 22 br

SNOW JW
01-15-2020, 01:36 AM
Looking to build a no neck turn 22 BR curious if any of you guys could point me to someone that has savage prefits with a no neck turn reamer

Shooter0302
01-16-2020, 10:22 AM
Probably better to ask in the barrel section. I know Apache does as he built a RemAge barrel for me , BUT, I "think" he has a relative out west that "did" Per Fits and had the NT 22 BR reamer. BUT that was about 4 (-+) years ago,
Another source for info would be the Accurate Shooter forum

6mmBR_Shooter
01-16-2020, 12:48 PM
Best bet would probably be Krieger. I would think of all of the Savage prefit suppliers, they would be the most likely to have a suitable reamer on hand.

Only one way to find out: https://www.kriegerbarrels.com/contact

quigley257
01-23-2020, 02:27 PM
If you're in need of any brass or dies for your endeavor let me know. I have a bunch of BR stuff that I'm looking to sell. I've got 7mmBR, 6mmBR,220 Russian, 22PPC and 6PPC brass as well as various dies. I've got a thousand unopened Remington 6mm 68gr bench rest bullets and even a complete 8lb jug of the old unobtanium Thunderbird T322 powder. Apologies for the highjack, but I've had little luck in making contact with anyone in the BR game.

Nor Cal Mikie
01-24-2020, 12:02 PM
You're looking for a reamer with "ZERO" freebore and a "No Turn" neck. Start off with then lightest bullets you can get your hands on and go heavier as the throat wears. Leave the neck turning to someone else.;)