PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried Crown Ridge Barrel Works........

Stickler
01-12-2020, 08:58 PM
Ran across this guy while browsing on Ebay. Looks as though his pricing and blank selection are good. Great communication! Turnaround is phenomenal! Thumbs up or thumbs down?

https://www.crownridgebarrelworks.com/

fayettefatts
01-13-2020, 12:14 PM
Maybe I missed it but not much offered in large shank barrels.

Robinhood
01-13-2020, 10:51 PM
I don't think you missed it. The demand is much greater for small tenon barrels.

Shooter0302
01-14-2020, 10:46 AM
They list # 20 Sendero as their main contour, BUT don't give any measurements. Their list of reamers is fair but again no details.
Never can figure this out,there are a few companys offering Savage per chambered barrels, but instead of listing details on their web site they seam to prefer to pay someone to answer a phone and give details.

s3silver
01-24-2020, 06:44 AM
They list # 20 Sendero as their main contour, BUT don't give any measurements. Their list of reamers is fair but again no details.
Never can figure this out,there are a few companys offering Savage per chambered barrels, but instead of listing details on their web site they seam to prefer to pay someone to answer a phone and give details.

I don’t know why either. Having all that pertinent information listed makes shopping around a lot easier.

gbflyer
01-24-2020, 11:14 AM
If you call they can talk you into it. [emoji1]