PDA

View Full Version : Accufit "Tactical" color's

Shooter0302
12-20-2019, 12:27 PM
Just "window shopping" and came across something interesting, The site I was looking at had two almost identical 110 Tactical rifles, The only difference was the color of the stock, one tan and the other a dark gray AND the dark gray one was $ 76.00 more.
What is Savage thinking ??

Apollo117
12-20-2019, 12:31 PM
We're you looking at Savage's website, or a dealer's website?

It's pretty common for a dealer not to update pricing or to have mismatched pricing.

I highly doubt Savage would price identical guns differently based on color alone.

kabong57
12-20-2019, 01:16 PM
Some of them are Bottom bolt release and some are Top bolt release. Also some have different barrels (tapered vs bull) and some are threaded at the muzzle.

Stumpkiller
12-20-2019, 02:04 PM
Use of the word "tactical" allows you to add 10% to what you charge for anything. If they had called the other choice "FDE" instead of tan it would have also qualified.

Shooter0302
12-20-2019, 04:51 PM

It's pretty common for a dealer not to update pricing or to have mismatched pricing.

I highly doubt Savage would price identical guns differently based on color alone.

Looking at "Buds"

Shooter0302
12-20-2019, 05:01 PM

When I talked to Savage's C S about building a semi custom rifle I was asked which color stock I wanted , and I remember saying "I can buy a lot of high dollar spray can paint for that amount of difference in price.