PDA

View Full Version : 10T-SR. I found a keeper.

Benmuncie
11-26-2019, 10:59 AM
I have found a rifle I’m going to keep. I don’t get attached to things, and I’ve bought and sold quite a few rifles to try out something new and see if I might like it better. I bought the 10T-SR a month ago and love it. The 5R rifling is nice, the accustock is nice and stiff, 20 moa base is new to me too, the detachable magazine is nice for hunting, and I think I will get used to the bottom bolt release. And it’s threaded so I can put my soon-to-be-built suppressor on it. (Once I get my form 1 stamp in the mail). All of that was almost a huge run-on sentence.
The rifle grouped very nicely since the first time I took it out, and I expect it will get even better once I’ve shot it enough to allow the bullets to work their magic in the barrel.

I don’t work for Savage (I’m a pastor) so my only motivation in sharing is to encourage anyone who is considering the rifle to go ahead and get it. And Savage has a rebate right now too. That always helps. :-)

jkv45
11-26-2019, 11:03 AM
Congrats!

celltech
11-26-2019, 12:31 PM
Praise the Lord and pass the bullets. .

BigB
11-26-2019, 01:06 PM
I have a 10T-SR in 6.5 Creedmoor. I have had it for 2 years now and I love it. I shoot it in Fclass matches and it will hold its own with the expensive custom guns. You won’t be disappointed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bill2905
11-26-2019, 02:20 PM
I know how you feel. I have the same rifle in 223 and it’s hard to beat the performance and value.

Enjoy!

Benmuncie
11-26-2019, 02:30 PM
On Sunday mornings, our church is the safest place to be :-)