PDA

View Full Version : Stocks to fit 111 long with DBM?

Trebono
10-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Looking at a few different after market stock options, and everything I'm finding is for blind magazines. I have a 111 7 mag with a detachable magazine. Would I just have to cut out the mag well on one of these stocks to make it work, or do I need a removable mag specific model? I can't seem to find any of those....

82boy
10-26-2010, 11:49 PM
Looking at a few different after market stock options, and everything I'm finding is for blind magazines. I have a 111 7 mag with a detachable magazine. Would I just have to cut out the mag well on one of these stocks to make it work, or do I need a removable mag specific model? I can't seem to find any of those....

Nope there is a bunch more inletting required to convert the stock over.

Trebono
10-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Are there any made specifically for this gun? It's a 111 with removable, front latch magazine.

Trebono
10-27-2010, 04:57 PM
I feel like a tool...have been reading through 100 posts with this same issue...a lot of folks in the same boat as me!

sharpshooter
10-28-2010, 12:57 AM
I have a Monte Carlo sporter in rust camo on the shelf if you are interested.

Trebono
10-28-2010, 06:36 AM
Can you send me some pics?

L.H. Clark
11-06-2010, 06:12 PM
I am in the same boat. Cannot believe they are that hard to find. I thought that Choate made some? Right?

Tom Brush
12-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Has anyone found a stock yet? I have both a short action and long action that I need stocks for. Please post your findings. I am looking for a sporting stock to use the factory barreled action. I do not want to break the bank with a high priced custom

tom

matthewdew
12-17-2010, 10:46 PM
Hi I am looking for a wood stock for my 111 RH LA with a side push button detachable clip.
Any info would be appericated. Mine has a synthetic stock now want to switch to a classic wood
style.

Thank You Matthewdew

colasweet
12-21-2010, 01:21 PM
Stockade Gun Stocks can make you stock for the DBM. It is pricey but I found it worth it. The Rayhills were fantastic to work with, great customer service. He builds the bottom metal to utilize mags from Accuracy International. You can see pics of my build under the photo section- title is Xmas rifle. I have pics of the stock prior to sand and paint - I bought his money saver because I can't NOT paint a stock. I'll post them later if you want to see them.

Ducatiman17
12-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Mathewdew,

Try numrich arms (now gunpartscorp).

I ordered a stock from them 2 years ago and believe me, it is beautiful.

Stock # 1084900. About $70. Cut checkering, grip cap and recoil pad already installed. Hit it with some linseed oil when you get it and you will have a beautiful rig.

You will need a new floorplate for the inletted area at bottom of mag well. When you order you will have to ask them I don't recall the stock number.

Carl-