PDA

View Full Version : Savage 100gl lh hardwood stock

Dutch2A
09-06-2019, 10:14 PM
Savage Part 1161390A....Anybody on here ever purchased one of these stocks through Numrich Gun Parts? The info says its made by Savage to take short actions. From eye-balling the illustration it looks like it should fit my Savage 11 Trophy Hunter but the stock has a blind magazine so I'd have to convert it somehow. Any pointers from other owners is much appreciated!

Numrich site link:
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/1161390A

thatguyshm
09-08-2019, 07:20 AM
I can't help you with the exact stock you are requesting but I did just order a Winchester model 88 stock from Numrich. It was described as a drop in, it required about a half hour of fitting, which for an obscure rifle no longer made is the closest thing to drop in you'll find. It was the second stock I purchased for this rifle, the first that actually fit and fit well.

I ordered the stock Sunday, had it on my doorstep Thursday, and Monday was labor day. Can't say enough good stuff about Numrich.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Robinhood
09-08-2019, 06:12 PM
My experience. if you order the correct stock, you will be extremely satisfied and for a great price.

J.Baker
09-08-2019, 11:31 PM
I would call and ask them to verify the action screw spacing before committing to an order. 110GL was a long-action model offered up through about 2008 or so, and the fact that they have it grouped with the 111GL (also a long-action model offered during the same timeframe) it raises suspicion that they goofed on the description. I mean, they already goofed on it once with the 100GL model name in the title.