PDA

View Full Version : Is it time we re-evaluate our business dealings with WalMart???

Pages : 1 [2]

yobuck
09-07-2019, 09:19 AM
Money Talks BS walks. It is money that has controlled the anti 2nd amendment narrative. It is money and economics that controls what our major retailers say and do. They fear an economic strike against them. money and profit is everything to them. If the patriots of these United States do not exercise economic terror on these financial powerhouses that call for gun control, they will continue to change our laws and the narrative. The constitution will be used to wipe our behinds.

Fascism swept across Europe and industrialist and money changers controlled the governments in the 20th century. Wars broke out and the money changers and industrialist profited. Look at Europe today. They have no influence on their UN controlled governments. A un-elected leader of the EU calls the shots. That same Organization is being called on the usurp our nation. If you do not recognize that, you have missed out on the education that has been taking place in our capital, our intelligence community and national law enforcement organizations. The truth is startling.

The opponents of your freedoms are not taking it lightly. They are not saying live and let live. They are not just hoping for change. They are active politically. They are active economically. They are in your schools and universities. They are in the main stream media. They are actively and with purpose moving to change the world to their vision and care not about the rule of our laws or our rights. Anything not worth fighting for has no value at all. In my humble opinion countering their actions with swift economic pressure and public outcries are our only defense.

If our liberties mean nothing to you by all means, don't use your voice or economic power to influence your future.

Well as for a business, nobody enters into one with the sole idea of making other people happy.
They do so with the idea of improving their own lives primarily, which hopefully comes as a result of profit.
None of them are too big to fall, and the smart ones realize that.
A few decades ago G M was the most profitable corporation in the world.
Where are they today? And where would they have been without taxpayer help?
We in fact could use some of the wisdom that has propelled Walmart to run our own government.
They sell more food items than all the others combined, and they got there from ground zero in about 15 years.
The globalist movement on the other hand isn’t really something we are only recently seeing take place.
It has been doing so for a very long time. But those who were sounding the alarm bells like Barry Goldwater for example were criticized as being radical kooks. So were our friends who were involved in organizations like the John Birch society in the 60s.
We have allowed what amounts to the worlds children to tell us how the world should operate since the end of WW2.
Even to the point of subsidizing it on our own soil.
As a result, we are now are now involved in even a bigger war from both without and within if we want to preserve this country as we have known it.
We should remember that George Patten wasent well liked either among his own peers including Ike, unless/until he really needed him.
But would the world have been a hell of a lot better off today if it had listened to people like him more than people like Ike?
We know what needs to be done, fact is the process has already been started, but it could sure use a lot more support.

Nahum
10-05-2019, 09:40 PM
And Hollywood, and J.P.Morgan Chase, Paypal

All three would go broke if they depended on me.

Miocene
12-25-2019, 11:09 AM
Old thread I know.
But it's so good to see others whom share the same thoughts, principles, and perspective.

I simply choose not to feed the above corp beasts above. Loathe Walmart, and anyone who keeps up with the devil and the details with Paypal holds a special place (and substance) in their lower bowels for.

wbm
12-25-2019, 11:47 AM
Between Chris and Jim, you both pretty much covered it. My wife of 55+ years says I get too excited about what goes on around us till she hears it from the talking heads, sees it for herself then, she agrees with me.
Social media is a BIG problem. Lots of folks running their mouths. Put them FACE TO FACE and the bunch will have nothing to say because of the chance of getting their asses handed to them. :cool:
First thing that comes to mind are the folks dressed in black in Portland, Oregon. Nothing but a bunch of cowards. The bad part is that the Cops are a block away watching the whole show and doing nothing about it because they don't want to cause anymore problems?
The Man/Woman in charge of the City needs to be FIRED!!
In a group, the cowards have lots of balls. One on one, they can and will be taken down. They have to go home sometime. A little patience following them will lead to their nest then BOOM, problem solved.
And my guess is there's folks that are willing to do just that. Got something to say to me? Have the balls to say it to my face or, shut the **** up!!

Just got around to reading this. THANKS MIKIE! My favorite rant of the year! I totally agree.

Wal-Mart in New Mexico folded to the gun-control laws brought about by the new swamp mistress governor. No firearms and very little ammunition. However, in coastal South Carolina they still carry lots of firearms and ammunition. Totally different environment and attitude.

Miocene
12-25-2019, 12:11 PM
There is a small sailing/fishing community located in a fairly rural area close to here. One locally owned and operated supermarket that has been around for what seems to be forever. The only one for many miles. Walmart moved in and set up one of their "Express" stores in the town. Mom and Pop closed doors. Apparently Wal *art did not do their market research and closed some of the Express stores, including this one.
The town was left without a place to buy anything.
"A part of the community" my hind quarters.

Robinhood
12-25-2019, 01:34 PM
Miocene, Good stuff. I preach buying local with cash. Cut off the money from those who want to take our liberty.

yobuck
12-25-2019, 02:14 PM
There is a small sailing/fishing community located in a fairly rural area close to here. One locally owned and operated supermarket that has been around for what seems to be forever. The only one for many miles. Walmart moved in and set up one of their "Express" stores in the town. Mom and Pop closed doors. Apparently Wal *art did not do their market research and closed some of the Express stores, including this one.
The town was left without a place to buy anything.
"A part of the community" my hind quarters.
You know what, I’m soon to be 85 years old. When i was a young kid there weren’t any shopping centers with large chain type food markets.
And i lived within spitting distance of one of the largest cities in the country, that being Philadelphia.
Center city Philly was full of large department stores with names like John Wanamaker, Lit Brothers, Gimbles, Snellenburgs, etc.
Today they are all gone.
Most shopping was done in local mom/pop type grocery stores. Fact is my late wife’s parents had one of those stores.
Gradually, large chain store operations started opening up in communities with large parking lots which most small stores didnt have.
Over time, they drove the mom/pop stores out of business. Today, many of those large chain stores are also out of business due to even larger stores like WalMart. At one time many small towns had new car dealer locations, such as Chevy and Ford. My brother in law inherited a Chevy dealer ship from his father that had been in business for many years. They also owned the Chrysler agency in the same town. Between the two, they employed about 150 people. There were 12 Chevy dealers in that county (Bucks) 10 years ago. Today there are just 3 and my brother in laws isn’t one of them. They are all mega dealers, with some having numerous other locations.
Does anybody remember the name F W WOOLWORTH? How about W T GRANT? And it wont be long till we can add SEARS ROEBUCK To the list.
And may i dare say even WallMart at some future point.
The world we live in is constantly changing, and always has been.
But it wouldn’t so much at least here if we all drove Fords and Chevys instead of Toyotas and Hondas to name but a few.
But then at one point some made a living building buggy’s for horses.
And one of my fathers uncles made his living cleaning up the horse manure in Philly, until horseless buggys put him out of work.

Retired
01-14-2020, 05:57 PM
Echoing Admins earlier post..
Worth a lot more than just your 2 cents in my opinion.
"everyone's" life is all about choices.
The internet and "media" have already ruined a great many peoples' ability to think rationally with logic and common sense...2 things that have unfortunately died a long time ago.

Jcalloway
02-12-2020, 02:34 PM
I don’t understand why everyone is caving to this pressure.

Fuj'
02-13-2020, 09:32 AM
Your damned if you do and damned if you don't !!

I shopped Wally World yesterday, and not going to have
anyone tell me I should'nt. Here's the deal.....I bought
groceries cheaper then any place. I bought a few DVD
movies for the grand kids. I picked up another 500 pill
bottle of Motrin way more cheaper then the gouging
pharmacies......When all was said and done at check out,
I had some green left over to hit up the local gun shop.
So look at it this way.....Wally World helps my shooting
interests. Oh....I'm enjoying them Cherry turnovers this
morning from Wally World's bakery, no one else has.

wbm
02-14-2020, 09:11 AM
Yep!

yobuck
02-14-2020, 06:24 PM
Does yep mean you like those cherry turnovers also?
Never Tried those but the corn bread is excellant.

wbm
02-15-2020, 09:00 AM
Yeah and the one here has blackberry cobbler...really good.

Fuj'
02-15-2020, 03:59 PM
Yeah and the one here has blackberry cobbler...really good.

I'm going to have to make another trip for that !!:thumb:

Now as a side note.....Within' the last year, the last K-mart and
Sears folded tents here in Erie. Over the last couple years, two
of the four original Wally Worlds in our area, abandoned their
buildings, only to build new Super Centers, close by. The one I
now go to is always parking lot full. Any bigger and they just may
need to run Disney type trams.

000Robert
03-12-2020, 05:07 PM
The only places that I carry open is at home, and family and friends properties sometimes. No sense in letting the criminals know who to target first IMHO.

yobuck
03-13-2020, 10:23 AM
I'm going to have to make another trip for that !!:thumb:

Now as a side note.....Within' the last year, the last K-mart and
Sears folded tents here in Erie. Over the last couple years, two
of the four original Wally Worlds in our area, abandoned their
buildings, only to build new Super Centers, close by. The one I
now go to is always parking lot full. Any bigger and they just may
need to run Disney type trams.
We have 2 here in Vero Beach. One is a very large super center, and there is a Sams Club right next to it.
I dont shop at Sams Club or any of the others like that.
About a year or so ago they purchased what had been an Albertsons market that couldnt make it here due mainly to competition with the very popular Publix markets.
They remodeled that and turned it into a more upscale food market and pharmacy only.
It is also a very busy place.
Busineses succeed or fail for one reason, other than government caused, and that is management, or the lack thereof.