PDA

View Full Version : 350 LEGEND in a Striker?

durango
05-30-2019, 12:00 AM
Hi-Is anyone building or thinking about building a striker in the 350 Legend? Who has the reamer? What barrel length? Is that a rolled crimp case? What about head-space gauges? Do you think it will feed out of a 223 magazine?

I know--bunches of questions, but who has the answers? An inquiring mind wants to know!!

Thanks for your interest, Steve

cknight814
07-07-2019, 01:52 PM
I myself am very interested in the 350 legend. I think in time more people will be offering barrels in this cartridge. It was intended mainly for the AR world and the straight wall case hunting crowd. I really look forward to seeing some hunting results this fall from people in those states. As far as feeding from a 223 magazine, I highly doubt it. The AR world has confirmed that it won't feed from standard 223/5.56 magazines, cmmg is offering a 350 legend specific AR mag. If the ammo becomes readily available as cheap as they are saying it will, I really think it will take off.

Nor Cal Mikie
07-08-2019, 09:19 AM
Worry about feeding from a .223 mag? Single feed. Problem solved. And that way you can make the OAL any length you want.;)
The 6.8 SPC was made with the AR in mind and it works like a champ in a bolt gun.:cool:

cknight814
07-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Nor Cal Mikie... I agree in a bolt pistol I’d prefer a single shot sled for about any cartridge