PDA

View Full Version : Mark I/II/93R: custom work

JamesJamison
10-19-2010, 12:17 PM
I saw on a post somewhere, where someone put a link up about someone that does an accuracy package on savage rimfires, for around 130.00$ and I can't seem to locate it now, anyone have any idea? Seems like the guy that did the work was named Jeff, but not sure on that either.

Runamuk
10-19-2010, 03:39 PM
http://www.savagegunsmithing.com

I think it's Scott, real nice guy to talk with.

Hope this helps

JamesJamison
10-19-2010, 04:37 PM
That's the one I was looking for, thank you.

Rifleman51
12-10-2010, 01:16 AM
Scott is now making 1/8" thick bottom metal for the MKII's.

He put one on my BRJ and it's fantastic, no bending from torquing the action screw and no crushing the wood in the laminated stocks. It fits perfect also.

Scott did his accuracy package on my MKII BRJ and the groups improved .3" and the trigger breaks like glass at 8 OZ, no creap and is 100% safe.
Scott does great work, the money spent is well worth the results. The price on the Accuracy package has gone up just a little bit, but now includes the 1/8" bottom metal.
He got me my rifle, mount, rings and scope at dealer price and will sell you all of these at his cost if you have him do the accuracy package. It can save enough to pay for a good part of the accuracy package.
He even mounted and bore sited my scope then test fired the rifle for accuracy before returning it to me.
Really a great deal. I'm happy as can be with the rifle. I now outshoot the CZ's and shoot with the Annies in most cases. It really ticks them off when they see a Savage shoot this good. ;D ;)

John K