PDA

View Full Version : Can a Target action accu-trigger be fitted to a 110?

1911Nut
04-21-2019, 06:37 PM
Can a Target action accu-trigger be fitted to a 110?

1911Nut
04-22-2019, 08:05 PM
Never mind I got the answer searching here and google.

no
nope, the actions are different
Yes, if it was an accu-trigger originally
it takes so much modification it’s not worth it.
no, only a Rifle basics trigger will work
I did it and it wasn’t much work

Whew, glad I got that figured out.

Fotheringill
04-23-2019, 10:07 AM
Do you have any side to side wobble in the Rifle Basix trigger?

1911Nut
04-23-2019, 11:44 AM
I don’t have a rifle basix trigger, I was trying to get a question answered.

jc
04-24-2019, 07:28 PM
I have done it many times on both accutrigger models and non. But it all depends on what generation 110 you have. If it is already an accutrigger modle then it’s quite easy. But to get the true benefits of the target accutrigger you would want to replace the sear with the target version also. If it is not an accutrigger model then it still may be possible depending on what generation the receiver is.
But of course it’s not recommended unless you are a qualified gunsmith… Take that however you like.

1911Nut
04-25-2019, 09:39 PM
I have done it many times on both accutrigger models and non. But it all depends on what generation 110 you have. If it is already an accutrigger modle then it’s quite easy. But to get the true benefits of the target accutrigger you would want to replace the sear with the target version also. If it is not an accutrigger model then it still may be possible depending on what generation the receiver is.
But of course it’s not recommended unless you are a qualified gunsmith… Take that however you like.

Team Savage, I take it as very good information.

Thanks!