PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Oregon

howlemup
03-04-2019, 12:21 AM
Hello everyone. I’m new to savage rifles but am looking forward to picking your brains.

plasticweld
03-04-2019, 06:42 AM
Welcome to the forum, look around, there is lots of content covering lots of topics. When you read something you like or find interesting, let the member know. If you have questions or a different way of doing it, make sure you share it. The forum works well we we all share our experience and personalities.

My question to you...seeing as I don't know anyone from Oregon anymore is, has that state really gone that liberal or is it just in the cities?

Welcome to the Savageshooters family...Bob

mudpig
03-04-2019, 10:13 AM
welcome aboard!!! Lots of good Savage Brains here to pick.

drybean
03-04-2019, 11:01 AM
Welcome aboard

scootergisme
03-04-2019, 11:05 AM
Welcome! What Savage rifles do you have? How do you use them (hunt, target shoot, etc.)? Do you plan on any modifications? Scott

SageRat Shooter
03-04-2019, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the forum, look around, there is lots of content covering lots of topics. When you read something you like or find interesting, let the member know. If you have questions or a different way of doing it, make sure you share it. The forum works well we we all share our experience and personalities.

My question to you...seeing as I don't know anyone from Oregon anymore is, has that state really gone that liberal or is it just in the cities?

Still a red state for the most part. Except for Portland, Salem and Eugene. Problem is... Most of the population lives in those 3 cities (Bend is a close 4th). Add the fact that I have seen more California license plates in my area, then I have in my entire life... Well, you get the picture I'm sure... Sad really.

ttexastom
03-04-2019, 07:46 PM
Welcome from northeast georgia

ragsflh
03-14-2019, 10:48 AM
howdy