PDA

View Full Version : Can't turn back the clock

Pages : 1 [2]

Travis98146
05-24-2019, 11:16 PM
Frontier Gear. I had the opportunity to drive through the Spokane/Cour de Alene area (on my way to Kalispell) a month ago. It was beautiful country and looked promising for a hunt. Sadly though, just the drive from Seattle to Spokane was enough to wear me out so I'll have to pass on your generous offer. You have earned a heart felt commendation for offering to show a West-sider around your areas. Take care and good hunting.

yobuck
05-25-2019, 09:38 AM
Sorry to hear of your plight.

I am paying about $6,000 annually in property and school tax for a home on enough property that allows me to hunt and shoot on my own land.

We all have hard choices where the limited funds go and for what. That was a priority for me.

Life is full of choices, some good, some bad.
Just think, some prefer to starve rather than move on to a better life.

Frontier Gear
05-25-2019, 10:19 AM
Frontier Gear. I had the opportunity to drive through the Spokane/Cour de Alene area (on my way to Kalispell) a month ago. It was beautiful country and looked promising for a hunt. Sadly though, just the drive from Seattle to Spokane was enough to wear me out so I'll have to pass on your generous offer. You have earned a heart felt commendation for offering to show a West-sider around your areas. Take care and good hunting.
You are welcome. It is a long drive. I completely understand. Best of luck finding an area closer to home.

JD42
06-10-2019, 09:48 PM
We have many off the same issue in Or.