PDA

View Full Version : New member seeking & sharing information

oldwrench
01-17-2019, 08:01 PM
Just signed up after a Google post listed SavageShooters.com as a wealth of Savage information. I have been wrenching for 23 years and am pretty much "the Country Doctor of firearms" in this area. My actual specialty is triggers & I do a lot of them. My area is 100 miles from the nearest freeway so I see a broad variety of good old American manufactured arms. It pleases me to turn "tomato stakes" back into quality working guns again. Have built some rifles but didn't find it anywhere near as satisfying. I currently compete with a 775A with the Super Choke at Sporting Clays. I have 5 (3 fully operational & identical) that used to get stares until the final scoring was in. They fit me exceptionally well & crush targets but weren't built to see a couple of hundred rounds a week, so I keep them going. I see many 99's & with their rolling revisions I can always use the experience of others. I look forward to being on this site & as always Safe Shooting - oldwrench

drybean
01-17-2019, 11:23 PM
Welcome aboard

J.Baker
01-18-2019, 01:57 PM
Welcome aboard!

big honkin jeep
01-18-2019, 07:39 PM
Welcome

ttexastom
01-19-2019, 08:06 PM
Welcome from northeast georgia

mark r
01-30-2019, 05:19 PM
oldwrench, welcome aboard, I'm sure you will get much information from this site, they TALK savage. I see your from Mich. I'm at traverse city, drop me a line.