PDA

View Full Version : Savage parts finder

saskaguy
01-01-2019, 04:54 PM
Savage used to have a parts finder on their website...is it gone or am I just not looking in the right place?...I want to buy a metal frame assembly to convert from a blind magazine to detachable mag

NicfromAlabama
01-01-2019, 05:53 PM
I don't think they have it anymore. I ran into the same problem when I needed a frame assembly. I ended up finding one on eBay, and never ordered one from Savage, so I never got the part number.

Texas10
01-02-2019, 09:16 AM
You'll have to call the Customer Service line, and have your serial number ready. They're very helpful and have the cheapest prices available. Some parts are "restricted" and only available to licensed to gun dealers and 'smiths however, you can usually buy those after signing and faxing a liability waiver.

The on-line shopping is gone for good, it seems. For detailed parts list, go to Numrich gun parts. https://www.gunpartscorp.com/

You may also place a want to buy ad here for bottom metal although you may have to upgrade your membership to gain those privileges. It's well worth it, I can assure you.

Good luck, and happy shooting!

J.Baker
01-02-2019, 09:51 PM
It's been gone for well over a year now, you must have been hiding under a rock all that time.

Orezona
01-02-2019, 11:25 PM
Definitely been gone for over a year but I have called customer service during that time and the recording while waiting told me I could look for parts on their website. I only point this out to say that I understand some confusion.