PDA

View Full Version : Savage Customer Service

Handi204
12-04-2018, 05:45 PM
Thumbs up to Savage Customer Service, I bought a used Stevens 200 stagger feed 223 for my grandson for Christmas, cut the stock off 1" as I was putting it together I noticed that the red plastic safety off indicator was missing. Called Savage after about a 15 minute wait time explained what I needed he said no problem they would send it out under the warranty no charge. I'm impressed.
Handi204

Dennis
12-04-2018, 08:17 PM
Great! I have "never" had any issues with them ever! They have always been very helpful to me as well.

Steak n eggs
12-04-2018, 08:35 PM
I had a screw strip out on my hog hunters rear sight... called savage up and they sent me out a new complete rear sight assembly. It was great dealing with them!

want2ride
12-07-2018, 08:14 PM
I changed over a 7mm Rem Mag Long Range Hunter to a 7mm Mauser, so I had to change out the internal magazine and bolthead parts. They were very helpful and set me up with all the parts I needed and were cheaper than Brownell's and Midway.... AND they had the parts in stock and to me within a week.

I was super happy!

Texas10
12-08-2018, 10:26 AM
They are my first choice when needing any Savage part. Cheapest prices, quick turnaround, very friendly staff and helpful if needing to purchase a "restricted" part since I am not a licensed gun smith.